Getting motivation from APJ Abdul Kalam Quotes is not less than winning a trophy. APJ Abdul Kalam was one of the greatest scientists that we had in India.
He was also known as Missile Man of India. He did so much for India and never ever took credit for that.
If we talk about his favorite cricketer then, APJ Abdul Kalam was a MsDhoni fan.
He always said that “Don’t worry the captain will come and will set it right.” Apart from cricket he also loved to watch badminton.
Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam was an inspiration for about 80% people of India. So let’s get on to Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Quotes.
30+ Abdul Kalam Quotes
1) Winners are not those who never fail but those who never quit.
Success is when your signature changes to autograph.
2) If you believe you are right, but still people criticize you, hurt you, shout at you, don’t bother. Just remember that “in every game, only the audience makes noise, not players.” Be a player Believe in yourself. And do the best.
One best book is equal to a hundred good friends, but one good friend is equal to a library.
3) When God pushes you to the edge of difficulty trust him fully. Because two things can happen either He’ll catch you when you fall, or He will teach you how to fly.
Don’t compare your life to others…There’s no comparison between the sun and the moon. They shine when it’s there time.
4) Luxury and Lies have huge maintenance costs. But Truth and Simplicity are self-maintained without any cost.
You are responsible for your Happiness, if you expect others to make you happy, you will always be disappointed.
5) Two rules for a peaceful life: Depression in failure should never go to heart, and ego in success should never go to brain.
Learning gives creativity. Creativity leads to thinking. Thinking provides Knowledge. Knowledge makes you great.
6) If you salute your duty, You no need to salute anybody. But if you pollute your duty, you have to salute everybody.
Every pain gives a lesson and every lesson changes a person.
7) Never be a prisoner of your past. It was just a lesson, not a life sentence.
You can’t change your future but, you can change your habits, and surely your habits will change your future.
8) Knowledge will give you the power But character will give you respect.
Confidence and hard-work is the best medicine to kill the disease called failure. It will make you a successful person.
9) Empty pocket teaches you a Million things in Life, But full pocket spoils you in a Million ways.
You have to DREAM before your dreams can COME TRUE.
10) Dream is not what you see in sleep. It is the thing which doesn’t let you sleep.
You were born with wings. Don’t crawl. Learn to use them to fly and fly.
11) Love your job, but never fall in love with your company because you never know when it stops loving you…
Sitting alone is better than walking with the wrong people.
12) Train your mind to be calm in every situation.
Death is not the greatest loss in life. The greatest loss is what dies inside us while we live.
13) Creativity is the key to success in the future, and primary education is where teachers can bring creativity in children of that level.
Your best teacher is your last mistake.
14) All birds find shelter during rain. But the eagle avoids rain by flying above the clouds. Problems are common, but attitude makes the difference…
RESPECT is like a mirror, the more you show it to the other people, the more they will reflect it back.
15) You may fall in love with the beauty of someone. But remember that finally, you have to live with the character, not the beauty.
END is not the END. In-fact END means “Effort Never Dies”.
16) Patience is more than just having the ability to wait. It’s about your attitude while you’re waiting.
The coin always makes a sound, but paper money is always silent. So when your value increases, keep yourself silent and humble.
17) Don’t depend too much on anyone in this world because even your own shadow leaves you when you are in darkness.
Old friends are gold, New friends are diamonds if you get diamonds don’t forget gold because only gold can hold a diamond.
18) Black color is sentimentally bad but, every blackboard makes the student’s life bright.
A perfect relationship is not that you never get angry, upset, or irritated with each other… It’s how fast you resolve and bounce back to normal.
19) You’ll never be brave if you don’t get hurt. You’ll never learn if you don’t make mistakes. You’ll never be successful if you don’t encounter failure.
It’s very easy to defeat someone, but it is very hard to Win someone.
20) Sometimes you will never know the true value of a moment until it becomes a memory.
A positive mind finds opportunity in everything. A negative mind finds fault in everything.
21) When you’re wrong, admit it. When you’re right, be quiet.
Suffering is the essence of success.
22) Life is like a Notebook, two pages are already written by GOD. The first page is birth and the last page is death. Center pages are empty. Fill them with smiles and love.
Trust is like glass once broken it will never be the same again.
23) Cheating on a good person is like throwing away a diamond and picking up a rock.
Don’t believe in Luck, believe in Hard-Work.
24) No matter what has happened to you, you still have the power to choose to be happy right now.
If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a Sun.
25) If you can stay positive in a negative situation you win.
LIFE always offers a second chance. It’s called tomorrow.
26) If someone treats you badly, just remember there is something wrong with them, NOT YOU. Normal people don’t hurt other human beings.
Every smile, every loving word, every kind of action is a reflection of the beauty of your Soul.
27) Speak only when you feel your words are better than the Silence.
Excellence is a continuous process and not an accident.
28) Life is very similar to a boxing ring. Defeat is not declared when falling down. It is declared when you refuse to rise up…
Never complain about the difficulties in Life. Because a director (God) always gives the hardest roles to his best Actors.
29) I am not a HANDSOME guy, but I can give my HAND-TO-SOME one who needs help.
Never change your originality for the sake of others Because no one can play your role better than you.
30) Thinking should become your capital asset, no matter whatever ups and downs you come across in your life.
What hurts you today, makes you stronger tomorrow.
This was all about Abdul Kalam Quotes. I hope you guys get more inspiration by reading all these.
One suggestion for you guys is that, please start considering yourself as the best, because no one is perfect in this world.
With your considerations, only you can beat anything in your life. The same way Dr. Abdul Kalam did.
Believe in yourself and try to take out the best from your side. This will surely help you guys a lot.
Dr. Abdul Kalam was the man of his words, he never compared himself with others. That’s y he got so much of success in his life.
If you are depressed, try to think of some other things that can change your mood.
If you think that only you guys are facing rejection, then you are totally wrong. In-fact Abdul Kalam also faced rejections in his early career.
But because of his hard work and dedication, he achieved everything that he wants.
So never lose hope and try again and again until you succeed.