Amazon Nescafe Gold Quiz Answers. Amazon is back again people in the form of Today’s Amazon Nescafe Gold Quiz.
Don’t miss this chance as playing this quiz you will get different and exciting prizes. Nowadays, Amazon is the main hub of Amazon Nescafe Gold Quiz.
Day by day, the audience of this quiz is growing like a blast. So we know everyone here wants the best Amazon Nescafe Gold Quiz Answers.
We are a team of great experts and we provides you the 100% right Amazon Quiz Answers. So let’s start playing and become eligible for wining the quiz.
NOTE: Before starting, read the prize drawing terms first as Amazon has made some changes in his quiz.
How To Give Today’s Amazon Nescafe Gold Quiz Answers
- Do the simple thing, open the Amazon App and type quiz in the search box.
- Just after that select the Funzone option and whole list of the Amazon Quiz will be in front of you. You just have to select the Amazon Nescafe Gold Quiz.
- Open that Amazon Quiz and click on start button.
- Apart from that open prayaglite website in your other tab, as we upload the Amazon Quiz Answers.
- Just answer the those simple 5 questions and become eligible for wining the Amazon Nescafe Gold Quiz.
- The main change that Amazon made is that from now onwards you can’t just scroll over to next question. You have to wait for 5 seconds.
- The UI of the Amazon Nescafe Gold Quiz is totally changed now and it is more mobile friendly and more responsive.
Amazon Nescafe Gold Quiz Answers
(Ques 1) NESCAFE Gold is made with the choicest blend of which of these beans? ( Hint : Watch the video for the answer)
- Robusta Beans
- Arabica Beans
- Coorg Coffee Beand
- Arabica and Robusta Beans
(Ques 2) As shown in the video, what is the promise of NESCAFE Gold?
- The perfect cup
- Crafted with care
- For the moments that matter
- All of the above
(Ques 3) Which of the following, as per the video, makes NESCAFE Gold deliver a richer and smoother taste?
- Signature Golden Roast
- Choicest blend of arabica and Robusta beans
- Freeze dried mechanism to unblock maximum aroma
- All of the above
(Ques 4) NESCAFE Gold is NOT available in the following grammage on Amazon.in (Hint : You can find the answer of the Nescafe Gold Product Page)
- 50 g jar
- 100g jar
- 5g jar
- 200g jar
(Ques 5) As per the video, NESCAFE Gold uses the finest quality coffee beans, grown in Vietnam, Brazil and Central America?
That’s all for Amazon Quiz Today Answers.
Other Amazon Quiz Answers
Moving forward to ….
Prize Drawing for Amazon Nescafe Gold Quiz Answers
The prize for selection of the winners of the Contest will be aggregated at the end of the Contest Period. Amazon will notify the selected participants by e-mail / SMS following the draw.
By agreeing to participate and enter into this contest, you agree that you have valid proof of identity and age in the form of a copy of PAN Card / Driving License / Voter ID / Indian passport and may be required to share the said documents with Amazon as and when requested.
The selected participants will automatically forfeit their claim to the prize if they don’t meet the eligibility criteria or don’t comply with this T&Cs.
Further, all selected participants will need to claim the prize within 7 days from the notification date, failing which such selected participants will be construed to have forfeited the prize.
The producer of claiming the prize will be as instructed by Amazon, wherein you may be required to visit appropriate web-links and provide requisite details.
Each prize will be awarded “AS IS” and WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, express or implied (including, without limitations, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
There are no cash or other prize alternatives available in all or in part, however, in circumstances beyond their control, they may substitute a similar alternative prize of equal or greater value in your sole discretion.
If any selected participant doesn’t respond back to any communications sent in relation to the contest within the time period communicated by Amazon, or answers the contest questions incorrectly, he/she shall not be eligible to be declared winner of the prize.