Amazon Quiz 19 November 2020 Answers from Prayag Lite are live now. Jump into the website exactly at 08:05 A.M. and become eligible for wining the exciting prizes.
These days like everyone is following this Amazon Quiz because of their interesting questions.
Don’t miss this chance of winning great prizes under this 19th November Amazon Quiz. The quiz is not difficult at all.
Just answer the simple five questions and win exciting prizes like Purifier, Vacuum, Tablets and much more.
Exactly at 8:05 AM, we will upload the 100% right 19th November Amazon Quiz Answers. Just bookmark this website and play the Amazon Quiz daily.
Your main focus must be on your knowledge, stop thinking about the prizes concentrate on your knowledge. As this is the only thing that will help you guys in long run.
Okay, so now without wasting time let’s move on to Amazon Quiz 19 November 2020 Answers
Details of 19th November Quiz
Date of Amazon Quiz Today: 19 November 2020
Prize of Amazon Quiz Today 19 November 2020: Rs 20,000
Timings of Amazon Quiz: 08:00 AM to 12:00 Noon
How to Get into Amazon Quiz 19 November
- Download the Amazon app first if you want to enter this Amazon Quiz.
- You can download the app from Google Play Store easily, only then you can move ahead.
- As you are done with downloading and all, type Quiz in the Search bar and press enter.
- Then the whole list of the different quizzes will be in front of you.
- Now you have to select the top option that is “FunZone”, which will direct you to Amazon Quiz.
- Like we did in the Screenshot.
- Tapping on FunZone will direct you to Amazon Quiz Page as we said earlier. Like this.
- On the top, you will see Amazon Quiz 19 November banner. Just click on that.
- Answer the simple five questions and win exciting prizes.
Amazon Quiz 19 November 2020 Answers
(Q1) The upcoming Batman movie starring Robert Pattinson stars Colin Farrell as which iconic Batman villain?
(Q2) The Maharashtra state government has released INR 57 crores recently for ASHA workers. What does ASHA stand for?
(Q3) In a match against Inter Milan in November 2020, which Real Madrid stalwart scored his 100th goal for the club?
(Q4) This smartphone is manufactured by a company from which country?
(Q5) This is a picture of a monument from which city?
- This Amazon Quiz Contest is going to held on 19 November 2020 from 08:00:00 A.M. (IST) to 19 November 2020, 11:59:59 A.M. (IST)
- If you are new to this quiz then you have to register yourself on the Amazon app.
- Because to be eligible for this quiz, you have to sign-in to the Amazon app first.
- After completion of the sign-up process, you can move forward towards Amazon Quiz Page, where you have to answer the simple five questions during the quiz.
- Just after that, there will be a lucky draw among all the other participants who have answered all the quiz questions correctly. So one thing is for sure that only a lucky draw will decide who will be the winner of this Amazon Quiz.
- The lucky draw will be carried out at the end of the contest, and usually, Amazon selects only five participants as the winner.
- But it depends on Amazon how many participants they choose to win the prize. As sometimes, there are more than five participants as well.
- The declared winners will be eligible for winning Amazon Great Indian Prizes.
- Amazon will contact the winners individually via SMS/email. They post the winner’s names on their page as well.
- One thing that you have to keep in mind is you must be 18+ to play this as winners have to submit their PAN Card/ Driving License etc, to verify their identity.
So this was all about Amazon Quiz 19 November 2020 Answers. I hope you are winning exciting prizes by playing this quiz. Don’t lose hope.
Play for your knowledge, who knows one day you will become the winner of this Amazon Quiz too. Comment down if you guys are facing any problem.
Remember to bookmark us!!