7 Wardrobe Lighting Ideas
Corner Wardrobe Profile Lights
Under Cabinet Wardrobe Profile Lights
COB Lightings For Walk-In Wardrobe Area
Walk-in Wardrobe Track Lighting Ideas
LED Strip Lighting Ideas For Wardrobe
Walk-in Wardrobe Chandelier Ideas
Hanging Pendant Lights For Walk-in Wardrobe Areas
How To Choose The Right Wattage For Wardrobe Lightings?
1. For wardrobe cabinets – COB lights ranging from 2W to 5W would be magnificent.
2. For the large walk-in wardrobe room ceiling, several LED Track and COB lights ranging from 9W to 12W would be more suitable.
3. For corner, undercabinet wardrobe profile and strip lights – you can choose medium or low-wattage light; there are no such issues with that.
4. It would be best to prefer low-wattage lights for attached bedroom wardrobes, as they would be more comfortable.
5. For those wardrobe areas where you get a good amount of sunlight – you can go with low-wattage lights over there without any second thought.
For More Information, Read our blog on Wardrobe Lighting Ideas